Blockchain based dealplatform for Professional Investors
Traditional financing frameworks no longer meet the capital requirements of organizations on a global scale. Bank financing is most stringent due to new regulations and policies. For numerous organizations business continuation and expansion are at risk due to the lack of adequate funding channels. Our goal is to create a community where professional financial market participants can cross their interest and execute a transaction based upon an encrypted secure infrastructure with mutual consent of all parties involved compliant with mandatory legal and regulatory frameworks.
Leonardo Pisano Bigollo (c. 1170 – c. 1250) known as Fibonacci, and also Leonardo of Pisa, Leonardo Pisano, Leonardo Bonacci, Leonardo Fibonacci was an Italian mathematician, considered by some “the most talented western mathematician of the Middle Ages.”
A short introduction of Bonacci Finance
Bonacci Finance is an independent brokerage firm operating on a global basis. We connect institutional and professional investors to fulfill the capital requirements of our clients within different asset classes, such as Public Sector/SSA, Corporates, Real Estate and Infrastructure/PPP & Renewable Energy. Our financing solutions range from private equity, private debt to more structured funding. At Bonacci Finance we have a vast experience and deep knowledge in financial markets ranging from sales, trading, to originating and structuring complex financial products.
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Knowledge is limited
Imagination encircles the world
The Traditional Brokerage Model
- Voice brokerage is the most common and traditional form of brokerage in financial markets.
- With the adaption and development of the Internet in the later 1990’s more platforms were introduced to be used as execution dealerplatforms. Within Fixed Income markets well know examples are TradeWeb, Market Access and Bloomberg. These are platforms for trade execution with an open API enabling them to be connected to other platforms for administration and reconciliation.
- All of these platforms only serve the most liquid assets, i.e. bond based or listed equity.
- Less liquid, tailor made funding solutions, such as Private Placements, are generally traded over the phone where most common used other medium is email or Bloomberg chat.
- Current transaction processes are highly labor intensive and communication between involved parties is very time consuming.
- Up until the financial crisis in 2008 banks were mostly used as the channel to operate funding from institutional & professional investors to the different asset classes. With new regulations in place after the crisis, Solvency II and Basel II – III, banks are heavily restricted in using their own balance sheet to provide adequate solutions. This results in the change of the banks’ role from a financier to operating as a broker.
- With the implementation of MiFiD II regulation in January 2018, market participants hold far more responsibilities for their various trading processes and their role of activity.
The role of the Banks
- Banks traditional role as a provider of liquid assets and financing has changed dramatically with new financial regulations in place.
- Solvence II, Basel III and Mifid II restrict banks ability to provide capital on both short term as long term basis.
- Direct lending and/or private equity transactions between market participants or now being executed directly amongst themselves or with the bank acting as an intermediairy.
- Within this new landscape banks take the role as provider of the financial infrastructure, i.e. the transportation of cash through the system.
dealblock - a smart platform for finance professionals
dealblock - a smart digital brokerage platform
- Public Sector / Utilities / SSA (Semi Sovereign & Agency)
- Corporate Finance (SME’s)
- Real Estate Finance/ Real Estate Investments
- Renewable Energy
- Private debt
- Private Equity
- Institutional Investors
- Family Offices
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Finance & Treasury Specialists
- Accountancy Firms